Making a gift of securities is an easy way to help keep Laura’s spirit alive while enjoying select benefits including:
- The value of your gift at the time of transfer is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law
- You may donate mutual funds, appreciated stock or bonds
- You may eliminate the need to pay capital gains
To donate follow these easy steps:
- Please contact your financial advisor to initiate the transfer.
- Notify us of your intent to make a donation of securities.
- Your name may not transfer with your securities. In order for our foundation to thank you properly and in a timely manner, please contact Michael Rosenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us in advance of the transfer.
- Download a copy of our securities transfer instructions here and return it to The Laura Rosenberg Foundation.
- Transfer your securities electronically or by mail.
- The Laura Rosenberg Foundation will forward you an acknowledgment in accordance with IRS standards for your donation.
Note: The information is not intended as legal, tax or investment advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney, tax professional or investment professional.